SAMUEL JAKES'S BLOG

SAMUEL JAKES'S BLOG
Reach Out World Mission.

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Nikki Samonas-I MAY go NUDE and shoot SEX SCENES in Hollywood.


Nikki Samonas is a Ghanaian actress, TV host and a model. She says;
“In Hollywood sex scenes are shot professionally so I may consider shooting it. Even the money they will pay can cater for you for over 10 years. It all depends on the contract”
“Movies like this is not done in Africa because it goes contrary to our culture. In Hollywood things are more explicit. But then again it depends because before you are able to do something like this, you have to sign a contract. My management will have to talk about it. It has to be scripted and rehearsed. I may do it because it’s a work. A lot happen when we are working so I may do it” Nikki Samonas told Bra Chef on Radio Univers in Accra

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its high time this African actresses stop caring so much about money