SAMUEL JAKES'S BLOG

SAMUEL JAKES'S BLOG
Reach Out World Mission.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

"I don't sell sex toys' - actress Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Denies.


Apart from the fact that she is seen posing in a photo with dildos (vibrators) in her newly opened shop in Magodo, Actress Bisi Ibidapo-Obe (middle) denies that she doesnt sell sex toys . The mother-of-one who said shes found love again after her ungrateful public spat with baby-daddy, Dino Melaye said shes offended when people says shes into the adult business.

"Please don't call it a sex toy business at all. I don't really do sex toy stuff. (you don't? You could have fooled me). We sell men and women underwear, body cream, sprays, perfume and even things for babies. People who say I sell sex toys are mistaken. It's not a new thing that some people don't want another person's progress for reason best known to them. What they are interested in is destructive criticisms. Yes, I sell vibrators, but that's not what I concentrate on. That's just an integral part of my business. The problem we have in this country is that of poor mentality. Those who use vibrators are not prostitutes as against the public impression about them."

We cannot be fooled madam, this is a clear evidence of some of  the things you have in stock and i personally think is not the best. *thumps down*

No comments: